Monday, October 15, 2007

The Mt.Sac race




On Friday 10/12 I had a cross country race one of my friends went there with me. I ran it in 12 minuets and 27 seconds. It was a hard race. I came in 92 place out of a 128 people. After the race we went to Carls JR I had one of there shakes. It was a great shake. After that i took my friend to the airport, his plane got delayed. We played a word game on a video game. When we were playing we saw someone from are class there. I suck at that game and there really good. He finally got on his plane and I and my dad went home. We order pizza and a Fanta. We watch rudy. I feel a sleep during the end.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Scott I like your blog! I didn't know you run Cross Country too!

kickbuttgymnast said...

Yes I know

Jessler said...

same thing as what heather said I didn't know u ran Cross Country.

Kathy said...

Good job Scott! I probably would have been #128 out of 128 people.